Food & Beverage Processing
About Vander Ploeg Bakery
Pella Bakery opened in 1861 by B.H. Van Spankeren. In 1882 the bakery was bought by G Van Vliet and J.S. Rhynsburger. They added a grocery store and lunch room on to the bakery and changed the name to G Van Vliet & Co.. In 1892 Jan Vander Ploeg bought out Van Vliet and changed the name to Vander Ploeg's Bakery.
Connect with Vander Ploeg Bakery
Back: Made in Marion County